Monday, October 23, 2006

Picture time! 23/10-06

So let me first tell you what I have done today.
Today I attended the board meeting with my company and their invester they flew directly in from New Zealand. This meeting helped me getting a better understanding of the direction the company is moving.
After that we had dinner with the former prime minister of New Zealand. And I must say she is a very competent lady who knows a lot of social innovation, cultural diversity and sustainability...

Here are a couple of pictures from the first week here in shanghai.

The night I arrived the guys took me to a very nice bar/ restaurant


This is the grand theater. It was located right next to my hostel I lived in the first 4 days.



Than I moved and now I have a garden. Nice chinese style I can see from my bedroom window.


Which brand are they trying to copy...hehe....



As I wrote earlier I had a very pleasant visit at the hairdresser but he didn't know anything about styling hair and as a result of that I ended up with this US army haircut.



This is my room.


And my living room


these are the not fake rebook shoes I bought...



This is Marty. he represents 42below here in shanghai. The picture is from the party last saturday..



Phil and I from the same party...trying to look drunk or...?



Alexbluto and I went to the art museum.



That is also where I met my new girlfriend.. . I forgot to get her name...



This is xujiahui. That's the area I live.

It is a really cool area with so many shops and huge shopping malls.. US go home.. And off course MC.D here is 24 hours..haha

No comments: