Sunday, October 22, 2006

MC.D 22/10-06

A couple of days ago I was eating at MC.D ( big surprise). Here I ran into Alexbluto a very nice chinese guy. He works at a very nice rooftop restaurant called Kathleen's 5 on top of the national art museum.
Today we met to walk around town. He took me to see his work and than we went through the backdoor into the art museum. Interesting experience.. They had some really different pieces from what you would expect.. Yes I know you are waiting for the pictures to show it :o)
Off course we had to celebrate becoming friends by going back to MC.D where we first met.. We ended up taking the bus to tung ji university, a very nice international university. We got some nice traditional chinese food.. off course I got kung pao ji ding.. Fun how i'm just spelling everything in chinese without knowing if it is right or not..haha
Outside campus we went to a little dvd shop so now I own all the latest movies. I mean the ones they show in DK's cinemas at the moment.. How nice!! and I got 14 dvd for 65 danish Kroner or 11 us dollars..

No comments: