Sunday, October 22, 2006

Now with Apartment - 20/10-06

Today I decided on which apartment I wanted... I move in tomorrow. Nice and easy. Yesterday Kello was so nice to take me around town to see 4 different apartments.
Actually it wasn't hard calling the land-lords but when the time came where I should have the address it was too difficult. They could hardly explain me the way in english and I wouldn't know which way to go anyway... Thanks Kello for helping me!
The apartment I chose is 40 minutes away from work but still in what they here call downtown (so is my work)
It is a very nice new apartment I will have to share with to and italian girl Elisa an italien guy Mozart and a girl from Chile Denise.

Kung pao ji ding... is becoming my favorite dish here. With rice and coke.. :o) It is chicken and peanuts in some kind of sauce.

No comments: