Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fresh free and fly 21/10-06

So I moved in..nice!!
Today I went around town with my personal assistant Kello. Actually she is not but with all the help she has given me it sure fells like that.
I bought a pillow.. sure need that when I go to sleep.. A new cell phone.. So please do text me on my danish number and I will reply from my new chinese cell with a chinese number.. that is cheeper for me and unfortunately I cannot receive messages from DK on that chinese number..
Got a new pair of shoes..not fake.. I know.. sounds unbelievable.. however it is true.. they are made in indonesia along with the rest though... haha
Kello went with me to a hairdresser.. thanks to her I got the haircut I wanted..It was a very nice treatment the gave me so I decided to let them try to style my hair as well. Very funny.. After 15 years of using wax I know I it looks good on me.. and it is not a completely...oohh that tree looks dead look.. and not styled like an american army idiot... lol. But what the heck it was fun and i changed it anyway later.. Soon I'll show you some pictures!

The evening I spent at Ben's house celebrating his birthday with lots of 42below vodka.. and now finally I can say I have tried all five flavors.. many times..hehe
The pure vodka is nice for the ordinary drinks you know.. On top of that they have 4 other nice flavores.. kiwi, passion fruit, manuka honey and feijoa.. I like the fruit flavors a lot.. hehe.. who said that that would make me drink more..lol
The plan is to bring some bottles with me home!

No comments: