Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What I have been up to the last couple of days.

16/11
Today it is raining for the first time... damn...and it is getting colder...damn damn damn.....
We went to see the venue for next friday's party...sweet place.
Had chinese with Cindy, sales meeting with the boys from CS which turned into a visit at Larry's a nice upper-class bar for lots of champagne... Yes believe it or not I actually drank Champagne... And more than one glass..

15/11
Today we finally send the proposal for Peppes. It will be interesting to see how he likes it.
I made a brief introduction to the five steps of my workshop.
I have chosen to work with a proactive approach because it gives ConfuciusSays a chance to decide where they would like to take the bizz and where they would preferably see the company in the future.
It also gives the staff a really good, visual idea of all the aspects in the company.
We will work with our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, company vision, core values and from that create an action plan.

This evening I met with Phil, Anita (sebastian's girl friend) my danish friend Andreas at Logo bar where my other friend DJ Tootecool (Sebastian) was playing. They play electronic this evening he spiced it with a live jazz musician represented by Phil's friend JQ


14/11
For ConfuciusSays I have decided to create proactive thinking/approach process. It is divided it to the 5 steps we will complete before I leave the company the 14 of dec.
It will map the different aspects of the company and end with us making an action plan for the company.
I spend the day on preparing the process.

At night I went out for brazilian with my flatmies; mozart, Denise, Elisa and our friends Alessio and Melissa.

No comments: