Thursday, November 02, 2006

01/11 - 06

today I met with Cindy at my apartment to have my 3 chinese lesson... By now I know have to say the dog goes to the park and the old man goes to the post office to post a letter... At some point I'll write it down so you can start practicing.

For dinner my roomates and I went to this great japanese restaurant where you get all you can eat and drink for 88rmb / 65kr / 11dollars. We spend 4 hours drinking sake (a nice Japanese alcohol you drink as heated up shots) and eating like crazy.. I had 8 dishes.. 2 of them were not in my mind eatable though.. It was supposed to be chicken..well and it kind of was but it was chicken bones on a stick and the other dish was chicken grease on a stick. But I had three different fish and they were just amazing.

No comments: