Monday, November 06, 2006

Chinese lesson number two 6/11 - 06

Today at work we started evaluating saturdays party and we'll continue the next couple of days. I like being in charge of the morning meetings or though it is only for half an hour every morning..

Today I had my chinese lesson number something with cindy. And I have called the header for chinese lesson number two however that is because you are going to learn something if you continue reading..
I'm writing in pin ying since I can't write the signs..and also in chinese the have different ways to show how to pronounce the words which I cannot write on this keyboard.. but this should give you a little taste..
wo shi.. (your name)
wo qu youju ji xin
wo shi danmairen
wo shi waiguo liuxuesheng
wo qu maidanglao.
wo xihuan hanbaobao
That's it for now.. it is all things about me. Things I am, things I have done and things I do often...

No comments: