Sunday, November 12, 2006

11/11 - 06

Apartment:
off course I woke up early from noise from upstairs and being half sick and in a grumpy mood I went up there 5 times, yelling really loud in english explaining the workers they are not allowed to work in the weekends. I even brought the security and in the end I nearly stole all their tools.
In the end I was too kind as always.. I let them work after they promised me they would be done after the weekend and they would start later the upcoming days.. did they keep that promise...hell no... two days later they started at fucking 7 o clock making more noise than ever... Enough of this being kind...

Night out:
I met Alex for a short while. we bought a couple of dvds for the collection.
Than I went home to sleep for a couple of hours before my roomates and I went to a japanese all you can eat restaurant where we had lots of food and plenty of sake... love that hot shit..
Off course we played the drinking game Mozart taught us at our last visit to a japanese restaurant. Same as last time, the effect was that we got everybody drunk... and than we went out to a disco called Park 97 where they had live music and a cool dj..
All this for only 100rmb /75kr... aint life great....

No comments: