Sunday, November 05, 2006

4/11 - 06

Today I went around the area I live in in the opposite direction of what I usual do when I go to the metro. It is a really cool area.. I ended up at a nice cheap shoping mall where I bought another pair af shoes and a pair of jeans.. great quality, even better price.. :o)
One of the shoes I bought had been miscollared from being on display and they wouldn't give me an aditional discount.. but it was still cheap so I just went home and washed it and now it is as ggood as new..

This night we had the first 42below party since I have arrived. It was at a cool venue, A musseum turned into a bar and area to sit outsite. We had a dancefloor with a DJ and I was in the bar all night serving delicious cocktails.
The flavors from 42below (like the passion fruit, kiwi, feijoa, and the manuka honey vodka) are really unique and when you mix them with different ingredients like ginger sirup, lemongrass sirup, kiwi, watermelon and cucumber you get some really brilliant strong cocktails that will knock you down..hehe. So I felt when I started mixing my own private cocktails in the end of the party..fucking great.... :o)

No comments: