Sunday, April 02, 2006

Week with art and film. 28/3-06-31/3-06

Tuesday 28/3-06
In the evening I went to the 111 minna gallery to attend the release of a new photo magasin


Wednesday 29/3-06
Today we learned about second life which is a virtual world online. look for me my name is bozz frobozz and I'm looking gooooood.... Go to secondlife.com to download the platform. We might have our school exam in second life.

Later we went to the Goldblatts to see Stephen's movie Angels in america. Exciting movie and as always... Stephen and deborah are so nice to us. On the way there the whole Bart system crashed so we only got halfway before deborah had to pick us op in her car. It took us two hours to go there and usually it takes bout 30 min.


Thursday 30/3-06
In the evening we went to an opening of and bike art gallery.


Friday 31/3-06
I went to a test screening for a film. Mostly to meet the the guy behind the scene. Ronald had invited me and he wants me to help out organizing some of the shootings...

No comments: