Sunday, April 02, 2006

Donald Trump, Pastor Douglas 25/3-28/3-06

DON'T FORGET... to check out www.rasmushenrik.blogspot.com and press on all the adds/banners on top of the screen just below the headline. I need money...hehe


Saturday 25/3-06
Lazy saturday with a trip to the cinema to see two great movies... V for Vendetta and Insider man.
Everyone should check those movies out.

Sunday 26/3-06
My sister's birthday today...congrats...
Donald Trump
I went to the real estate expo in the moscone center here in SF to volunteer for 6 hours and in return I got to stay for the rest of the day and see my idol....mr Donald Trump him self...hehe.

I sat next to Myha in the VIP section when Donald entered the stage. I got to sit there because I had my crew ID with me.

I got to see a lot of different keynote speakers during the day and learned a couple of things or two about making money, beeing rich and dealing with real estate.
The volunteering part was fun. It was aa complete braindead job...haha. I had to show people where to stand in line and stuff like that. And my manager took him self a little to serious however it was a great experience working in a setting like that and the people from learning annex who have planned the event are really nice.
61.000 people saw Donald speak. Some of the keyspeakers were all about selling there produkts and one guy who were selling mentoring actually went from a start price on 18.000 dollars down to 697 dollars which in my opinion seems totally redicules.
Rich dad him self Robert Kiyosaki was there and Robert Scheel did a very good job later on giving real-live examples of how to make money on real estate.
Donald was lots of fun. He spoke about his life and the apprentice show. In the end people got to ask him questions. Unfortunately I wasn't selected to do that because they didn't like my question... I wanted to know what he thought of social responsibility, knowing that it is not what he likes the most.... hehe.
PDE...Now on the back on my phone...


Monday 27/3-06
The new season of prison break just startet here... my faorit show...every monday.
We worked hard on the project but I'm still a little concerned... I don't think we get enough done...but that is a big challenge when there is so many things to do here.

Tuesday 28/3-06
Today we met Pastor Douglas from Glide church. He is coming to our workshop. He is the coolest 70 year old guy I have ever met. Glide is doing a excelent job helping the homeless here in Frisco.

No comments: