Thursday, April 20, 2006

Monday 17/4-04

My last day in NYC.
I went to see the office of Ron Pompei. A super cool place and very interesting things they work with at the moment. They have created the branding strategy for urban outfitters amongst others.
I couldn't get in to the donald trump tower so i'll have to send him an application.
I ended the day by having lunch in the park in sunshine with Matt before heading to the airport.



We were close to not getting on the airport bus. At first the driver said it was full and when he finally made some space I got the last seat.
Too much trafik made us arrive the airport with 10 minuttes to go through check in and security check. So we skipped the line... Some other people did that as well but they got bustet and they were asked to go behind the line. We just lied and told him we been there the whole time.
After checking in we rushed to security check. We found a nice crew-member who let us in front of the line and I threw all my belongings in a basket to go through the check. You even have to take your shoes and belt off.
After that we ran now with the belt in my hand and made it for check in. We ended up standing in line and after that the plane took an hour to get of the runway because it was standing in line before it was able to take of...


I got to sit in the middle of a family of mom, granny and three kids (2, 3 years and 6 month) They were making alot of noise so I ended up sitting with them to make them behave... haha... It worked and the mom was so happy. Her husband had a Limo company and she asked me to call her next time I was in NY and she would pick me up in the airport in her limo :o) Sweeeeet.

No comments: