Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tuesday 11/4-06

Walking around the south of Manhatten the whole day. Ended up by the woman with the torch. Couldn't get to liberty island that day so we'll wait to thursday where we get to touch her...
We had an excellent lunch outside...the sun was shining and I was only in a t-shirt...
We walked around the habour and looked at some of the old ships.





At night I went to the premiere of live free or die. Esther came with me. After the movie they had a Q and A round with the cast and the directors before heading to an after party with free drinks. Esther had to go so I went by my self.


I met lots of cool people and even though I don't drink much it is just impossible for me not to drink when they throw a free party party... ;o)



So after two afterparties in two different really cool clubs I had had enough... and enough drinking as well... so I went to the train station to get a ticket to atlatic city but fortunately the trains didn't run untill 4 hours later so I went home...

No comments: