Monday, April 10, 2006

NY Friday 7/4-Monday 10/4-06

Friday we went to NY.
We came in at New ark airport at nightime. We took a bus to manhatten and from there I could walk to Matt's place. He lives right in the center so that's very nice for me.

Saturday 8/4
Corinne and I went around Manhatten the whole day in the rain. We went to every single shop to buy shoes and expensive handbags. We didn't buy the shoes on the picture since they were 225dollars...
We ate lunch at hardrock cafe and I got my glass.
For dinner we went to Matt's work, the spotted pig. Here we ate and had drinks. It is such a cool restaurant and we got a table right away even though other people were waiting for a long time.

Sunday 9/4
Today it was our tourist day. We bought a NY-pass which gives you free intrance to all the good tours.
We went inside CNN and NBC to see how they operate. We visited the Radio music hall where the rockets perform. Nice girls with beautiful legs... ;o) .. doing there headhigh kicks. We saw Madison square garden and the NY knicks/the libertines (basket) and the Rangers (hockey) locker rooms. We saw a little bit of the local circus performing in Madison.
Later we went to TGI fridays to eat and to the museum for radio and tv. Than Madame Tussauds where we met Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt and lots of other stars.
We ended the day in the NY skyride where you take a virtual trip flying over NY. It was in the impire state building. There was a two hours line to get up to see the view but since we did the skyride we manage to skip about an hour of the line for the view. It was an amazing view.

Monday 10/4
today I hung out with Matt. We walked around the manhatten along the water. And I got to see the area my sister is visiting this summer from a distance.
We had a nice lunch after going to a redicules audition for a VH1 tv commercial. Matt had to jump around like he was at a rock concert but the song they played to help him wasn't "rocky" at all. The guy in charge was being an asshole when I wanted to shake his hand to say thanks for letting me watch he just removed his hand a looked at me in an odd way.
We ended the evening with meeting Corinne who was 20 minuttes late... If you know Corinne you would know that NEVER happens. Corinne, Matt, Matt's brother Tom and sister Marielle an Matt's roomie Graham and I went to the opening of I thai restaurant with free food and drinks.

No comments: