Friday, December 08, 2006

Hmm.. Chinese connection.. don't know what to say..

I haven't been able to enter my blogger page where I create the postings for my blog for a couple of days. A couple of weeks ago it was my blog I couldn't enter because China had decided to ban the page.. haha. (not only my page but all blogspots)

I have picked some radom pictures from different locations we have visited the first couple of days my parents have been here.


Ok so here is a little update from some of the days gone by.



2/12
Today we met with AlexBluto who took us to a local pottery marked. It was a marked where restaurants shop so it was cheap and for the first time we were not chased around by crazy sales people trying to convince us to shop at their place.
Later we went to Shanghai museum. Not my style really but I enjoy experiencing museums to know what they have to offer. This one had a lot of all Chinese paintings, coins and small jade statues.
In the evening we went to circus world to see a really spectacular show. The artist were really brilliant. One guy threw a huge ming vase in the air. He caught it with his head and left it balancing for a while. We saw a lot of crazy somersaults using fx trampolines.
When we came back we went to a local chinese restaurant and got some really good duck meat. I'm getting good at ordering, know a couple of valuable words by now.
My brother and I send my parents back to the hostel before we went to windows for cheap drinks, hip hop & r n' b and lots of mingling. From there we went to Glamour bar to find Andreas and since they were closing we ended up at Babyface for a huge house party. The homeless here call it babyfis or just fisse, fisse, fisse when they repeat the name fast. Quit funny when you are hammered and you know they don't know what it means in danish.



1/12
1 of december and I haven't seen anything xmas alike yet...
We went on a trip to Hanzhou today to see the nice and very beautiful local temples and pagodas. And to get out of Shanghai for the first time.
It was a two hour train before we came to the station. As usual loads of pirate taxi drivers wanted us to come with them for a ridicules huge price.. Am not that stupid really.
We spent all day in Hanzhou. It is really great having my family here experiencing China with them.



30/11
At one of my nights out I went to a place called La La Land for abut 5 minutes which was enough to say that I really liked the DJ. So today DJ Cage came to the office to meet the guys and talk about potential future jobs for 42below parties.

I met up with my parents later and we went to meet Phil and his lovely wife Bettina for dinner at a local Chinese restaurant where the staff were dancing and singing when we ordered specific dishes fx the donkey.

No comments: