Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pier 39, 05/03-06

I went to Pier 39 today on fisherman's warf.
Nice place. I have been there before but that was in the turist season. This time it was less crowded and very easy to get around.

Off course I went to the Hard Rock Café even though I have been there before. I bought a glass for my collection which i didn't have. It doesn't really count because I already have other glasses from the place but it was a nice one anyway.

On Pier 45 there is an old museum for old-school automatic machines. I tried the basket ball game.. off course...

Needless to say but once a bears fan always a bears fan so I bought my own homemade cap. Go Bears...
I love the result!

Now you seen our secret hidding place... or actually it was just a wannabe trying to be somebody...

No comments: