Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thursday 11/5 - Saturday 13/5-06

Thursday
Brian had alot to drink when we went out the night before so I ended up eating breakfast with melissa while he was sleeping.
He got up and they both drove me to the station.
I spend the afternoon in the train and was back at 12pm where I joined a party at the hostel at met Sarah from Australia which was cool, I got to bring back alot of old memories..

Friday
The party went on to around 05.30 that morning and I was up again at 09.30 to go to San Lesandro to meet Faizi to return the paint suits and to say goodbye. After that I went to Berkeley to visit the Cliff Bar company. Unfortunately I could get to talk to the right people but I still got to feel the atmosphere of the place. They have build the company around many of the things we talk about in school.
I had dinner with the australien group before they left town and ended my own night by going to a stripclub...hehe called Showgilrs located on Broadway...

Saturday...
Flying out to Denmark... This is where it all ends...

No comments: