Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Helping a homeless 21/02-06

The Houdini group went to Jack in the box to have a late night snack. Look closely at the picture... you might only get this one chance to see the group together...
At JITB there were a really annoying homeless guy who kept asking us for our food while we were eating. That is really not allowed and usually restaurants will ask them to leave. We gave hime some fries and finally he left. It felt wierd because you know he needs your help but it didn't feel comfortable to help him when he was standing next to your table begging you.

On our way out I decided to have a free refill on my coke and give it to a nice homeless guy outside. He was very happy. I asked him if he was going to drink it and he answered that he would as fast as he had earned enough money to get a 1 dollar hamburger. So far he had no money so I gave him that dollar and he gave me a picture to remind me.

No comments: